International business is thriving, and global trademark applications have remained significantly higher than historic levels since the shocking surge in global trademark filings during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. Your clients may already be asking you about expanding their trademark portfolios internationally, and even if they are not, this is a perfect opportunity for you to offer international services and generate more business.
To support your international trademark law work, we’ve compiled a list of our resources on international trademark law and practice, including blog articles, webinars, and Alt Legal Connect sessions.
Country-Specific Trademark Law and Practice
- Alt Legal Webinar: Canadian Trademarks: Like the United States, but… Different
- Alt Legal Webinar: Two Nations Divided by a Common Language: Similarities and Dissimilarities in UK and US Trade Marks
International Trademark Law – General
- WIPO Basics: Key considerations, from cost to culture, when filing trademarks around the world
- Alt Legal Webinar Why go WIPO? Key considerations, from cost to culture, when filing trademarks around the world
- Alt Legal Connect Session Summary: Traversing the Universe of Global Trademark Protection
- Brands without Borders: How to run cheaper, better international knockout searches
- Alt Legal Connect Session Summary: At Home and Abroad: Building a Strong International Brand