Law firm marketing strategies are as different as the firms themselves, but taking control of your personal marketing plan is the best way to ensure the growth of your practice. How can you make sure you’re getting the best bang for your marketing buck? Whether your strategy is to rely on social media, to go to in-person industry events, network at conferences, attend firm events, or to use traditional billboards on the highway, creating a plan and a budget is key (even if your firm has marketing professionals). In this webinar, marketing guru and Firm Forward CEO Elyssa LeFevre Chayo guides you through creating a marketing plan—from budgets to platforms—that you’ll stick to and that will drive your success for the year. In particular discusses:
- Deciding which platforms and marketing approaches will yield you the best ROI
- Coordinating travel and conferences, including those you will not attend
- Prioritizing tasks, expenses, and goals to ensure maximum marketing impact
- Creating a budget to ensure your expenses are affordable and productive
- Planning out the year’s marketing to avoid last-minute scrambles
- Working with marketing professionals to ensure your plan comes to fruition
View webinar recording here (registration required).