We are in unprecedented times. The COVID-19 crisis is impacting law firms, their workforces, and, of course, their clients. Events are being cancelled. Schools are being closed. Employees are being sent home to work. And entire industries are suffering.
In this environment, lawyers are grappling with how to market their law firms—and in some cases, whether to market at all. In this webinar, legal marketing consultant Stefanie Marrone provides guidance on how to market your firm during a crisis. Additional topics include:
• Leveraging technology to stay top of mind in an era of social distancing
• The importance of empathy, generosity, and humility in marketing and communications in a crisis
• How to effectively market yourself and your firm during a global crisis without seeming tone-deaf or insensitive
• How to position yourself as a thought leader during a time when so much is unknown
• How to build strong relationships despite the breakdown of in-person networking challenges
• How to address the accentuated pain points of your clients and prospects
• How to network effectively online and build your brand through LinkedIn
Watch recording here (registration required).