Communication is key to creating a good attorney-client relationship. One way to establish great communication is to start by asking the right questions. In this webinar, former USPTO patent and trademark examiner Andrea Hence Evans guides you through client communications from the first call all the way to disengagement. Andrea shows you how to develop an impeccable intake system that will allow you to make a lasting first impression. Topics include:
- Why effective client intake facilitates smooth interactions and saves time
- How to use intake to manage client expectations
- What questions you should include on initial intake forms
- What technology and tools you can use to expedite client intake
- How you can organize your client data and communications
- What tools you can use to expedite trademark application filings
Watch recording here (registration required).