Alt Legal WebinarTeching Your Time Back: Easy ways to automate legal tasks
Alt Legal Team | June 30, 2021
According to the 2018 Legal Trends Report, the average lawyer dedicates only 2.4 hours to billable work per day. Where do the other 6 hours go? If you’re spending your time doing data entry, scheduling follow-up reminders, organizing time entries, or other tedious tasks, there’s probably a tool for that. Technology these days has the potential to revolutionize practice. In this webinar, Joshua Lenon—Clio’s Lawyer in Residence—discusses how you can leverage legal technology to improve efficiencies and add more billable hours to your timesheet.
In this webinar, Joshua helps you:
- Identify the areas of your practice that can benefit from automation
- Learn how to create an automation plan for your practice
- Discover legal technology tools that can save you time and money
Watch recording here (registration required).
You can download all of the webinar materials here.
- Find out more about Clio at www.clio.com. To find out about the Alt Legal/Clio integration, go here.
- Check out this article.
- Joshua recommends this article.
- For more about the ethics of tech, check out this article.
- Joshua referenced this video.
- Bri Van Til, Alt Legal’s Director of Education, will be leading a workshop at Alt Legal Connect about email templates for trademark matters. For more info, click here.
- For more about setting up a subscription practice, check out this recording from last year’s Connect.
Joshua Lenon is Clio’s Lawyer in Residence. An attorney admitted to the New York Bar, Joshua has worked extensively to educate lawyers on how technology can enhance their practices, while also teaching tech companies about the unique needs of legal professionals and organizations.