10 #LegalValentines Tweets We Can Heartly Resist
Alt Legal Team | February 15, 2017
Whether you were celebrating Single Awareness Day or waist-deep in flowers and chocolate, these 10 #LegalValentines Tweets will bring a smile to your face.
10) @EvanSheres offers a friendly reminder to register your trademark.
Roses are red
Violets more dark
To register your trademark #legalvalentines
9) @jjmitchell, those are fighting words.
Roses are fading
Violets are green
Res ipsa loquitur
Lawyers are mean#legalvalentines
8) @meehlelaw entertains us with this little ditty.
You bought the rights to a song
That’s got toes a tappin’
But it wasn’t in writing
So it never happened.#legalvalentines
7) Hope you find those red roses @wainwright_tom.
Roses are red,
I’m sorry you missed ’em,
They somehow got lost,
In the digital case system. #LegalValentines
5) Actually, @lawprofblawg was killing it all day.
I can see it in your eyes
You don’t know where to file
You’re new to the courthouse
And you’ve walked a 1,000 miles#legalvalentines
4) @@theflabar was killing it, too; we aren’t taking sides.
3) @ManagingIP threatens litigation in poetic fashion.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
If you infringe our IP rights
We will sue
2) @PhilipMcCabe‘s tweet won #LegalValentines with 225 retweets and 367 likes (and counting).
Redacted due to legal professional
1) Topping our list is the @JohnPhillips Notorious RBG tweet; it stole our hearts.