In this webinar, expert paralegals Lindsey Corbin of Z5 Consulting and Elissa Blabac of The Law Office of Kelly Weiner discuss how to be a virtual paralegal both in this strange time and permanently. They discuss the different types of virtual paralegal positions and the technical requirements needed to set yourself up for success, including:
- How to create an effective space for working at home
- What tools you need
- What security protocols you should have in place to ensure client confidentiality
Drawing on their combined decades of experience, the two also guide attendees through establishing boundaries and clarifying job responsibilities, including:
- Ensuring work/life balance while working from home
- Setting boundaries and establishing effective work times
- Clarifying tasks and responsibilities with stakeholders
- Communicating with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction
If you love working from home, you’ll also get Lindsey’s and Elissa’s suggestions for ways to convince stakeholders to let you keep it up after the coronavirus crisis ends as well as job resources to find virtual paralegal positions.
Watch recording here (registration required).